Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Matrimony jokes!

A Chinese man married an African woman and had a child. Two months later the child passed away.


At the funeral house, the African woman kept sobbing and saying: "I KNEW IT !!! I KNEW IT !!!"
A family member pulled her aside and asked:
"What did you know?" She replied: "That, Chinese products don't last long!!"

If Flipkart starts matrimonial services , they will become the No.1 site in the world because they have a 30 day return policy, no questions asked.

Humor in Uniform

A Junior in office dialed his boss's extension by mistake and said:
"Hey, send a coffee to my cabin in 2 minutes."
Boss Shouted: "Do you know whom are you  talking to?"
Jr : "No!"
Boss: "I'm the BOSS."
Jr (in the same tone): "Do you know whom you are talking to?"
Boss: "No!"
Jr : "THANK GOD", and disconnected.



1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahaha on both. Way funny.

    Have a fabulous day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete