Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A responsible dad!

After marriage the bride put a box next to her bed and told her husband never to open and check the contents.  40 years passed and the husband impatiently opened the box and found there 3 empty bottles of beer and $14000 cash. 
In the evening during the dinner he tells his wife:
"Darling, I have to admit, I opened the box. Would you explain why there are 3 bottles?"
"You see, whenever I cheated on you, I emptied a bottle of beer and put it in a box…"
The husband gives it a pause and thinks: "well, 3 times, that isn’t so much…"
"And why do you keep the 14000$ there?"
"Well, when the bottles do not fit in the box, I return them and get back the deposit."

Wife to husband:
"Honey, Robert called you."
"What did he want?"
"He asked me to pass the message to you that you will not go fishing tomorrow."
"Why not?"
"Because the bar was closed for repair works.

John is getting ready to become a father – he has changed his phone number and living address.


1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha especially that first one. Goodness.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete