Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Humor with husband and wife!


Husband and wife are talking :

"I love you!" 
"Prove it!" 
"How?" 
"Shout that you love me so the whole world can hear you." 
He quietly walked over and whispered in her ear: 
"I love you …" 
"Why so quiet and why in the ear?" 
"Because the whole world for me – it’s only you."


My wife decided to lose weight.

She started going to the fitness classes, pool and singing lessons.
You probably want to ask:”Why the singing lessons?”
She just want to make herself as busy as possible,so she doesn't have a lot of time to eat.


Husband and wife divorcing.

The court judge ask husband:
"What is the reason for divorce?"
"Unfortunately my wife and me have completely different interests : I interested only in women, and she interested only in men…"


"Why do you want to divorce your wife?"

"She smokes in bed!"
"Well,that's not a reason for divorce."
"Yes,but also she likes to use my ear as an ashtray!"

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha. Especially that last one. Yikes.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete