Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The library and the lawyer!

Thus goes the discussion between Lawyer and Psychologist in Library.


A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”?
The girl answered with a loud voice; “I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!”.
All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she whispered to him “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?
The guy responded with a loud voice:  $1000 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!? THAT’S TOO MUCH!”
And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears,
I study Law and I know how to make someone feel guilty

Source: Internet

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha. I'm stealing this one.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete