Sunday, May 8, 2016

Magic Lamp!

 A ginger man finds a magic lamp and when he rubs it a genie pops out. 
"Ah, hell," says the genie, "What do you want?" 
The ginger says, "I want a huge mansion with a hundred rooms and twenty floors, all made of pure gold." 
The genie looks at him and says, "Don't be an idiot, do you have any idea how much gold that would take? That's impossible. Pick something else." 
So the ginger says, "I want everyone to stop making fun of my hair color." 
The genie says, "So this mansion, you want suite bathrooms?" 

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. Some things are easier than other things.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny.
    My daughter and I was just talking about neon-blue dyed hair that later turns into dirty green like dying weeds. http://www.36hourworkweek.com/2016/05/daiquiri.html

    ReplyDelete