Friday, September 28, 2012

Humour vocabulary! Part-4

One more new word added to our exclusive Humour Vocabulary.

louche jokes (liish joukz) n.  1) off-color gags;   2) humour that does not appear in Reader's Digest, except for this one time:

A World War II fighter pilot from Boston is reminiscing with young students about his war experiences.  "One day I was protecting the bombers, and suddenly, I looked up and realized that two Fokkers were directly above me.   I aimed at the first Fokker and shot him down.  By then, the other Fokker was right on my tail."

The kids begin to giggle, so the teacher says, "I should point out that Fokker was the name of an aircraft used by the Germans."

"True," says the pilot, "but these fokkers were flying Dorniers."

Courtesy: Reader's Digest

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahaha. I love a good sense of humor.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete