Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A smart mother-in-law and an intelligent dog!

After a husband and wife have heated argument, the wife calls her mom.  "He fought with me again.  I am coming over to live with you."

"No, darling", replied the mother.  "He must pay for the mistake.  Wait, I am coming to live with you."


Roxy, a large black Labrador, was sitting up in his seat at the movies, wagging his tail, growling at the villain and barking excitedly at the hero's escapades. 

The woman in the seat behind him was intrigued.  "Excuse me," she said, tapping Roxy's owner on the shoulder, "that dog is extraordinary.  I've never seen  anything like it."

"Yes, he's surprised me, too," said the owner.  "He hated the book."

Courtesy: Reader's Digest 

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha on both of them. Especially the first one. Make him pay indeed.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete