Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Military jokes!

A new recruit and in-charge of the officers' mess long ago, my father was preparing for the visit of a high-ranking officer.  He instructed the mess havaldar to put some magazines on the center table of the VIP room.  Later, when he returned for inspection, he did find a few magazines on the table - the kind that holds bullets in a gun.


Reeling from a sore throat, cough, sneezes and body aches, I finally broke down and dragged myself to the ship's infirmary.  After a full examination, I was diagnosed with a virus, which, the medic said, was going around.

"You probably caught it from a shipmate," he told me.  "But don't worry.  It's not contagious."

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha. Don't worry it's not contagious. Yeah right.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete