Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sardarji and Bill Gates!

Microsoft head honcho Mr Bill Gates has finally retired. Here is the untold story of what make him walk out.
 
Reason was a letter written by Banta Singh in Bhatinda in Punjab. Gates was unable to give even a single satisfactory answer.



 Dear Mr.Bill Gates,

 Sat Sri Akal ji!

 
 I am happy informing you we have bought computer for home but found  some problems and missing items which I wants to inform you.
 
 There is button 'Start' but there is no Stop button How to stop  computer? We request your company to rectify shortage.
 
 One doubt is whether any 'Re-scooter' is available in system? I find  only 'Re-cycle', but I owns scooter .
 
 There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost  home door key and we tried trace key with this 'Find' button, but was  unable to get. Please do correction of this problem.

  My bigger son Lucky has learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn  'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?
 
 Windows says 'My Pictures' but there is not even single photo of mine.  So when you will put my photo in that? 

 There is 'Microsoft Office' what about 'Microsoft Home' since I using  the PC at home only. When are you selling Microsoft home computer?
 
 You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'? 

 Finally one personal question, if you dosn't minds : Sir, how your  name is Gates but you are selling Windows?
 
 Regards,

 Banta

BANTA  KE  SAWAALON  KA  JAWAB  NAHIN!

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahahahahaa. This is excellent.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete