Saturday, April 27, 2013

High seas jokes!

My brother was vacationing on a beach when he heard someone call him using an old nickname from his Navy days.  My brother could not place the face, but the man emphasized that they had served together.  He even recalled the stories of those days on high seas.

Soon the memories came flooding back.  As they reminisced, the friend revealed that he had received a
medical discharge. 

"What was wrong?" my brother asked.

His friend replied dolefully, "The doctor said that I suffer from amnesia."



After weeks of sea, my junior sailor was writing a letter to his girlfriend back home.  Halfway through, he asked me how to spell the word dough.

"You mean like cookie dough?" I asked, "D-O-U-G-H."

"No, the other one," he said.

"Like a deer? D-O-E."

"No, the other one."

"What other one?"

"You know," he said, "Like 'Even Dough I was...' "

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. Bless their hearts.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete