Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Respite in restaurant!

I was in a restaurant recently when I found I desperately needed to break wind.  The sound system was
really, really loud, so I timed it to coinside with the beat of the music.

I finished my coffee and got up to leave when I noticed that everybody was staring at me.  That's when I realized I was listening to my iPod.


Spotted in my church bulletin:
"The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment, and gracious hostility."


My sister's dieting stint ended the day her eight-year-old saw the price tag on her weight-loss-shake.  "Whoa!", he yelled out, "400 bucks for this, and it doesn't even work."

Courtesy: Reader's Digest

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha on all three but that first one made me spew my coffee all over my monitor.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete