Sunday, March 8, 2015

Husband and wife jokes!


A bus full of housewives going on a picnic ,
fell into a river ,
all died .
Each husband cried for a week ,
one husband continued for more than two weeks !!!...
When asked that did he miss his wife so much ?
he replied miserably :
No
My wife
missed
the bus !!!


In Heaven God told all husbands and wives to gather for a meeting!
He told the men to stand in two queues...
Those who are controlled by their wives and those who control their wives!
Only 1 man stood in the second Queue...
God said "So you control your wife?"
Man: "Are you CRAZY ???
My wife told me to stand here"...


3 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. Oh both of these are funny.

    I linked you to Silly Sunday.

    Have a fabulous day filled with laughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL both were funny heheh!

    Have a joketastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of The One That Got Away.

    ReplyDelete