Thursday, June 4, 2015

Doctor on happiness of husband & wife!

"Your husband needs complete rest", doctor tells a woman. "Here is the prescription for sleeping pills."
"How often does he have to take them,doctor?"
"No, sleeping pills are for you,so he can have rest."


"With whom are you talking there for more than an hour?", husband asks his wife, leaning out of the window.

"This is Mrs. Brown, dear. She is in a hurry, and she does not have time to visit us."


Wife to husband :

"I need to talk to you about something very important,but I can't because you always drunk."
"How come? I am always drunk,but you are the one who can not talk? I just don`t understand."

Husband and wife lost each other in a big store.
So husband asks a very cute salesperson:
"Please,can you smile to me?"
"Why?"
"If you do,my wife will appear here in a second."

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha, I like the last one best. So true.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete