Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Best Boss!

A Lord got married. After the ceremony unmarried friends went to a brothel. Unexpectedly they met the Lord there.
"Lord, what are you doing here now that you are married and have a beautiful young wife?"
"Well, she was so tired that fell asleep at once. I thought it is not worth to wake her up for just for a few dollars."

In the morning Tom calls to his boss:
"Good morning, boss, unfortunately I'm not coming to work today. I'm really sick. I got a headache,
stomach ache, and my both hands and legs hurt, so I'm not coming into work."
The boss replies:
"You know Tom, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife, and tell her to give me sex. That makes me feel better, and I can go to work. You should try that."
2 hours later Bob calls:
"Boss, I followed your advise, and I feel great! I'll be at work soon. By the way, you got nice house."


1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahaha on that last one. Love it.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete