Friday, March 4, 2016

Legal jokes!

A judge enters the court room and starts the proceedings with the comment "Before this process starts in earnest, there is one thing I have to clear first. The plaintiff gave me $ 10,000 so I would rule in their favor. The defendant gave me $ 12,000 so I would rule in their favor. To make this case a fair one, I’m hereby returning $ 2,000 to the defendant."



A man hired a lawyer when he got sued by his company for embezzlement of many millions. At the beginning of the process, the lawyer reassured him, "Don’t worry, you’ll never go to jail with that amount of money."

And the lawyer was right. When the man did go to jail eventually, he didn’t have a penny anymore.


2 comments:

  1. Both ring truth don't they. So many crooks.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both ring truth don't they. So many crooks.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete