Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Genie and the Three Wishes!

The sales chief, the HR chief, and the boss are on their way to lunch around the corner. They detour through an alley and stumble on a beat up but valuable looking brass lamp.

The sales chief picks it up and starts cleaning it with his handkerchief. Suddenly, a genie emerges out of a curtain of purple smoke.
The genie is grateful to be set free, and offers them each a wish.
The HR chief is wide-eyed and ecstatic. She says, “I want to be living on a beautiful beach in Jamaica with a sailboat and enough money to make me happy for the rest of my life.”
Poof! She disappears.
The sales chief says, “Wow! I want to be happily married to a wealthy supermodel with penthouses in New York, Paris, and Hong Kong.”
Presto, he vanishes.
“And how about you?" asks the Genie, looking at the boss.
The boss scowls and says, "I want both those jokers back in the office by 2 PM."
MORAL: Always let your boss speak first.

Source:  Internet

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha. I love this.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete