Thursday, November 17, 2016

Delicious alphabet soup!

What happens when you eat a bowlful of delicious alphabet soup. 
You will have a massive vowel movement.

Two Elephants visit the city on a hot day.  They find a guy sun-bathing without a piece of cloth on him.  The younger elephant with a confused look told the other elephant, “I am at a loss to understand how this guy could feed himself with that thing!”

I went on a hike with my girlfriend. Suddenly a huge bear came from somewhere and charged at us. Probably we must have come very close to her cubs. Luckily I had my 9 mm pistol with me. One shot to my girlfriend's kneecap was all it took. I could walk away at a comfortable pace.

Source: Internet

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahahahaha. I like them all.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete