Friday, October 27, 2017

Life!

Written by 
Sophia Loren (Actress)...

"When I got enough confidence, the stage was gone….. 
When I was sure of Losing, I won……. 
When I needed People the most, they Left me……. 
When I learnt to dry my Tears, I found a shoulder to Cry on…… 
When I mastered the Skill of Hating, 
Someone started Loving me from the core of the Heart…… 
And, while waiting for Light for Hours when I fell asleep, the Sun came out….. 
That’s LIFE!! 
No matter what you Plan, you never know what Life has Planned for you…… 
Success introduces you to the World……. 
But Failure introduces the World to you……. ……
Always be Happy!! 
Often when we lose Hope and think this is the end… 
God smiles from above and says, 
“Relax Sweetheart; It’s just a Bend, not the End..!"

Source: Internet


1 comment:

  1. All wise words, but my favorite is...No matter what you Plan, you never know what Life has Planned for you.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete