Sunday, January 21, 2018

Jokers jokes!

CRICKET ISN'T our national sport; hockey is. Which is weird, because whenever I see a dude with a hockey stick, my first thought is never, "Wow, this man will make our country proud." It's always "He's going to thrash somebody." TANMAY BHATcomedian, AIB   
I WAS ONCE INVITED to entertain at an anniversary. When I reached the venue, a man led me to the function. "Ladies and gentlemen," he announced. "MrRajuSrivastav. It's going to be a memorable night." After regaling the audience for nearly an hour, when I reached the hotel's lobby, another man came up to me and said angrily, "We've been looking for you for an hour!"
"I have just entertained your guests!" I exclaimed, only to realize that I'd been tricked into performing at the wrong function. Comedian RAJU SRIVASTAV
A man is on the phone with someone. "I have to go," he says. "I'm getting a better call." ANUVAB PALstand-up comedian and screenwriter, on his favourite cartoon from The New Yorker
A MAN SENT in 10 entries to a joke competition. He didn't win. No pun intended.
ASHISH SHAKYA, comedian, AIB. "I saw this joke in Reader's Digest when I was around 10 years old. I thought, 'Oh, this is the best thing I've ever read in my life.'"
Source: Readers' Digest

1 comment:

  1. I like the second one the very best. That made me laugh out loud.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete