Friday, January 19, 2018

Email message and meaning!


How To Translate Work Emails


I have a question.     =     I have 18 questions.
I’ll look into it.     =     I’ve already forgotten about it.
I tried my best.     =     I did the bare minimum.
Happy to discuss further.     =     Don’t ask me about this again.
No worries.     =     You really messed up this time.
Take care.     =     This is the last you’ll ever hear from me.
Cheers!     =     I have no respect for you or myself!

The Mystery Kitchen Utensil…

My collection of vintage kitchen utensils includes one whose intended purpose was always a mystery. It looks like a cross between a metal slotted spoon and a spatula, so I use it as both. When not in use, it is prominently displayed in a decorative ceramic utensil caddy in my kitchen.
The mystery of the spoon/spatula was recently solved when I found one in its original packaging at a rummage sale.
It’s a pooper-scooper.
Source: Internet

1 comment:

  1. The work emails is spot on.

    Bwahahahahahahaha on the pooper scooper. That's hilarious.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete