Friday, June 5, 2015

Husband and wife obsession!

My wife wants to lose some weight,so she is doing a lot of horse riding.

- And,what are the results?
- For one week horse lost 20 pounds.


One guy complain to his friend:

"I don`t know what`s wrong with my wife. Every night she is coughing so bad,I can`t even sleep."
"You should send her to a doctor."
"Oh,now it`s useless. Tonight I am leaving to a business trip for a week."


Wife argues with husband:

"You can`t choose what car to buy almost for five months!!! And when we start dating,you proposed to me after just one week!"
"Darling,you can`t compare this kind of things. Choosing the car – it is very important matter!"


Can you imagine,my husband has an obsession!!! All the time he thinks that he is a chicken!
You have to bring him to a doctor.
No,no,no! Then I won`t have fresh eggs for breakfast every day!

1 comment:

  1. Choosing a car is a very important matter. There's a marriage made in heave.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete