Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The secret of Indian Business Management!


How business is done -"2-way journey on 1-way ticket     
    How business is done
Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: "I will choose my own bride!"
Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates’s daughter.”
Son: "Well, in that case…OK"

Next Day

Father approaches Bill Gates.
Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!”
Father: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case… OK"

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. "
President: "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"
Father: "But this young man is Bill Gates’s son-in-law."
President: "Ah, in that case… OK"

This is how business is done!!
....... that is old story; new story is something like ...

Modi: I will develop India like I visualize.
Indian Janta: "Develop India like Singapore!"
Modi: "But the development will be like Japan."
Indian Janta: "Well, in that case...OK"

Next Month
Modi approaches Japan
Modi: "I want to develop India like Japan."
Japan: "But developing India like Japan takes long time ...!:
Modi: "Think twice ... else I will develop like China."
Japan: "Ah, in that case...OK! we provide $34 billion"

Next Month China approaches Modi

China: "Since you planned to develop India like Japan, why not you develop India like China?"
Modi: "But I already have given word to Japan."
China: "But you have got only $34 billion; we shall give $100 billion."
Modi: "Ah! in that case ... OK"

Next Month America approaches Modi
America: "See you cannot develop India like Japan or China."
Modi: "But I am already committed to develop India."
America: "Oh! then you develop India like America ...we will give you $500billion."

Modi: "Ah! in that case ... OK!"

This is how business is done by the Gujjus ... 2-way journey on 1-way ticket

Dedicated to all Indians


2 comments:

  1. Yes, this is indeed how business is done and so very often too.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete